6.28.2005

Another dark day in paradise.

Paradise seems to be growing darker and darker by the hour now days.

It rains in the afternoon on paradise, don’t come here. It’s cold at night in paradise, don’t come here. People are weird in paradise, don’t come here.
I’m not sure why I’m here myself. I don’t remember having chosen to be here. But then again, a clue was given to me some time ago, indicating that the choice to be here was made by me. And that forgetting the choice was part of the choice made.

Sadness is a part of paradise today. Don’t come here. Anger and confusion are roaming around in paradise today. Don’t come here.
The view in paradise is not full of splendor, nor does it bring good fortune. Don’t come here.

I wish the sun would smile today, but wishing don’t make things happen, does it?

M.V.

1 comment:

sicoactiva said...

I'll tell you why you're in paradise... 'cause the grass is green and the girls are pretty.